From the cute to the downright kooky, pregnancy brings with it a whole new set of weird and wonderful experiences.
So, do you find yourself speaking in a squeaky voice to your bump or maybe wanting to punch out every stranger who touches it? That's not all you'll find yourself doing, and rest assured you're not alone!
1. Convince yourself that your favourite work trousers will fit and, yes, look absolutely fine with three safety pins instead of a zip.
2. Realise you’re speaking in a squeaky voice (like a children’s TV presenter) while patting your stomach.
3. Have a little cry because the automated voice on the supermarket self-service checkout has told you to ‘remove item from baggage area’ five times now and you still don’t understand what you’ve done wrong.
4. Get on the train and push out your bump while clutching the latest copy of this magazine to secure yourself a seat.
5. Arrive at office/cafe/mum’s house. Shed several layers of clothing. Finally get comfortable. Need the toilet.
Related gallery: 20 weird things about pregnancy.
7. Do a body swerve to stop the woman in accounts touching your bump yet again. Consider touching her round tummy but don’t want to offend her – especially as she’s not pregnant.
8. Involuntarily let out a groan whenever you lever yourself up off your chair.
9. Use cravings as an excuse for your daily need to eat a gingerbread man. Oh, and a hot chocolate with extra cream.
10. Finish incisive report and email it to boss. Pregnancy brain? Ha! Not you.
11. Resend email… this time with the report attached.
12. Throw a little wobbly when you discover that your husband’s promise of a special dinner is lasagne. You wanted cannelloni.
13. Daydream about that post-birth meal. Red wine, medium-rare steak and the bluest, softest cheese you can find.
14. Stop yourself mid-conversation. You’ve turned an adult discussion about stiletto heels into one about baby monitors.
Related gallery: Best pregnancy quotes from movies.
15. Smile and say, “No, we don’t want to find out” again after the seventh person has inspected your bump from every angle and declared their prediction.
16. Relax with a bit of online window shopping. Hmmm, that $300 nappy bag could be justifiable on a cost-per-use basis.
17. Email your husband. Subject: New first choice of names for Peanut – Kate or William?
18. Fall asleep on couch. Wake up. Trip over What to Expect When You’re Expecting
on way to the toilet, again.
19. Be the only person who ‘likes’ your pregnant friend’s Facebook status update of ‘just bought a new breast pump’. Lol.
20. Get butterflies at the realisation you’re having a baby. Then realise it’s actually your baby kicking. Get butterflies for real.
What cute or kooky things have you done while pregnant?